How do I submit documents?
We don’t need a default account verification to start playing with SUPREMO.
Once your account is due for verification, you’ll receive an account verification request email letting you know what will be needed to complete the process.
You can verify your account whenever you like at SUPREMO by clicking into ‘My account’ and under ‘MANAGE ACCOUNT’, click on the ‘Account Verification’ tab to begin the process. It includes uploading a photo or photos of an ID and uploading a selfie.
- For a smooth verification process; follow these steps:
- Take that extra bit of time to take a clear picture of your ID, free of glare & shadows. Blurry photos will only prolong the process.
- Make sure the picture you’re submitting shows your entire ID, free of covered and/or torn edges.
- Photo & ID orientation should match. i.e. If it’s a landscape ID, submit a landscape photo of that ID.
- If you’re submitting a two-sided ID (Driver’s license, national ID card etc) please submit a photo of each side.
- Please make sure the image format is JPG.
As proof of identity, you may provide one of the below documents:
- ID card (front and backside);
- Driving license (front and backside).
After we complete the verification process, we’ll send you an email to let you know you’re free to play the night away with SUPREMO.