When your SUPREMO account is due for verification, you’ll receive an account verification email request, asking you to validate your identity and home address:
As proof of identity, you may provide one of the below documents:
- ID card (front and backside);
- Driving license (front and backside).
As proof of address, you may provide one of the below documents:
- Utility bill (electricity, water, gas supply);
- Fixed internet or fixed phone line service provider bill;
- Bank statement or bank letter;
- Resident government bill (taxes).
The document validating your home address should be in your name and issued within the past 3 months.
Please make sure to submit a high-quality document scan in color or a high-resolution digital document photo, where we can see all 4 document corners. Any cropped-out or partial document images will not be accepted.
In some cases, we may ask you to validate other account information by providing additional documents.