We strongly believe that the only way to gamble at SUPREMO is to gamble responsibly. For a small number of people gambling can have a harmful impact.
How to gamble responsibly?
- You should only ever see gambling as a form of entertainment and not a source of income.
- Never gamble more than what you can afford to lose. SUPREMO allows you to set your own Deposit Limits to help manage the amount of money you spend. Please contact our Customer Service team and we can assist you.
- Never chase your losses, as this can lead to problems.
- Always monitor the amount of time you spend playing at SUPREMO.
- Always make sure you balance gambling with other activities. If gambling ever becomes your only source of entertainment, stop. Ask yourself if you’re still having fun, and if not, take a break.
- Gambling for long periods of time can cause you to lose perspective and track of time. Be sure to take regular breaks from gambling.
- Never gamble while under the influence of alcohol, or when you are upset or depressed, as doing so can impair decision-making.
- Always keep track of how much time and money you spend gambling. You can always use your account transaction history to track your activity.
- Inform yourself of how SUPREMO works, the principles of gambling, and your chances of winning.
- If you ever need to talk to someone about any gambling problems you feel you have, you can always contact a problem gambling support organisation.